【Travel booking service】Contracts Executive-Osaka
Handle all activities related to contracting with suppliers: supplier relationship management,renewal of existing contracts, win new contracts, manages free and stop sales as well as any change of allocations, while working closely with Operations and Data Entry teams. Meet and or exceed targets as set by the management.
• Negotiate new contracts and contract renewals for the assigned territories and ensure to have the greatest availability with the shortest release period.
• Manage the supplier account by ensuring to get the best rate and allotments and
• negotiating preferred agreements as well as support supplier with any issues related to
payment, rates, etc.
• Set targets with suppliers based on accounts management.
• Run allotment utilization reports, monitor current availability and adjust the allotment as required.
• Convert 3 rd parties into direct business to gain more market on the specific territories.
• Introduce DOTW to new suppliers.
• Promote the use of DOTW extra net system among suppliers to encourage them to update directly any changes.
• Ensure Direct-connect rates are open and updated year round.
• Build market intelligence from Sales feedback and 3 rd parties system to take action on market demands.
• Run reports from 3 rd parties and dynamic system data to assess hotels status and take action as required.
• Monitor type of booking and cancellation on a regular basis.
• Support the Sales team for any request related to special rates, FAM trip, or other request
• Liaise with the Data Entry team for any queries related to contracts or system issues.
• Support the Operations team for any overbooking, for booking related issues or other queries.
• Build relationship with suppliers by attending to some travel markets; get a better knowledge of their products and the market needs.
• Negotiation skills
• Customer focus
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Planning and organizing
• Team work
• Analytical skills
• Influence skills
• Results driven
Qualifications and Experience:
• Desirable Tourism / Hotel Management degree
• Experience in the travel or hospitality industry
• Experience with contracts exposure
• Desirable market knowledge
• Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
• Other languages desirable
• Computer literate (Office pack)
|勤務時間||40 hours per week|
|休日||One day assiged from company|
|給与||Upon the career experience|
|住所||〒 105 - 0013 東京都東京都港区浜松町1-6-15 VORT浜松町I 5階|
|事業内容||bico trip, as a professional company providing world travel booking service, leads a trend of FIT travel all around
world. Convincing the happy moment kept longer comes from having a nice experience, we will advance to become a company providing a cultural value of ‘customer’s happy travel’.
bico trip promises to provide the best service to allow our customers to freely enjoy happy travel at the exact place
and time you wish.