【WebBeds】No.2 Accommodation Distributor - Director of Sales and Marketing
WebBeds is the fastest growing B2B distributor of Hotel inventory globally. The recent acquisition of JacTravel and Destination of the World have cemented our place as the number 2 B2B accommodation provider worldwide.
We are looking for the right candidate to join us fast growing and dynamic family in Japan. The candidate will be working in Japan from Toyko office and will gain experience and the exposure of working closely with the Managing Director in the region as well as the leadership team in the APAC region.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a company that is expanding strongly in the industry, then please submit your application with us today!
Main function of job:
▪ Grow the distribution business in Japan through selected existing accounts and new accounts.
▪ To lead the advancement of XML connectivity with key partners in Japan.
▪ Develop and implement an effective Sales Business Plan to achieve and/or exceed the sales and revenue targets.
▪ To manage the operational interfaces between the sales and the rest of the company.
▪ To support the requirements to maintain brand equity and brand positioning.
Deliverables in details:
▪ Develop and successfully manage practical and deliverable Sales Business Plan and Budget, in alignment with the company’s overall business strategies and global budget.
▪ Implement, manage and execute effective sales strategies across the identified region, that will ensure continued business growth with a focus on undeveloped markets, and primarily on large revenue accounts.
▪ Regularly monitor performance against budgets and identify variances, and proactively take or consult on corrective action for shifts in variance(s).
▪ Continually monitor market conditions and proactively identify any condition(s) that affect the sales strategies, positively or negatively, and propose changes to strategies and or investment accordingly.
▪ Continually solicit comprehensive market knowledge, with a focus on competitor activities so as to ensure maintaining a competitive market position, and reacting quickly to customer product needs
▪ Work closely with the Company’s key Product Development stakeholders, so as to integrate the sales and purchasing synergies relevant for the market, ensuring that the product meets customer demands, and is effectively introduced, distributed and updated
▪ Develop and manage the operational interfaces between Sales and the rest of the company by working closely with the respective Managers’ throughout the global network offices
▪ Monitor the quality of services provided to the customers across the region, and make recommendations to improve the standards of service and systems practiced to deliver an effective service
▪ Ensure that Company policies and procedures are adhered to and are in alignment with the corporate standard business practices
▪ More than 5 years experience in travel industry sales, preferably in the B2B space.
▪ Good understanding of travel industry trends, issues and emerging technology
▪ Possessing established relationships with companies selling travel products within Japan
▪ Proven track record of involvement in driving business growth within the travel space in Japan
▪ Experience with working directly with teams from outside of Japan.
▪ Natural commercial acumen
|概要||No.2 Accommodation Distributor - Director of Sales and Marketing|
|給与||6.5M～10M (Consultation based on experience)|
正社員 / 外国人歓迎 / 経験者優遇 / 英語を活かす
|コメント||5 minutes from Hamamatsucho Station
good working environment
Please submit English resume
|住所||〒 105 - 0013 東京都港区浜松町1-6-15 VORT浜松町I 5階|
|事業内容||Since the establishment of Destinations of the World in 1993, the company has consistently practiced trade neutrality and continues successfully to this day as a dedicated B2B travel industry wholesaler.
Twenty-five years after we started in one country with a team of five, we now have offices in strategic locations around the world with over 700 multilingual professional staff and offices spreads in 22 countries. We have over 170,000 hotels in more than 10,000 destinations worldwide, which are accessed by travel agents, tour operators, OTA's, airlines, wholesalers, customers of Travel Technology companies and GDS's.
In 2018, DOTW was integrated by WebBeds, No. 2 global B2B accommodation provider which is subsidiary of Webjet (listed in the index of 200 stocks). With strong technology and plenty resources support, DOTW is targeting 10,000 destinations and more than 250,00 products to our clients.