|General Scope of the Job: |
Handle hotel and supplier queries and other demands received by the Customer Service team, and ensure that FIT bookings are converted to closed sales in compliance with set service levels, business targets and standard operational procedures.
• Confirm bookings from allotment and free sale.
• Clear pending bookings which do not have a supplier reference.
• Clear on request bookings.
• Close cancelled bookings.
• Provide alternate accommodation for denied bookings.
• Respond within 24 hrs to all customer email requests.
• Encourage customers to make bookings via the BICO/DOTW online system rather than sending email requests.
• Liaise with Sales and Product to resolve customer issues with maximum efficiency.
• If issue is ongoing to then liaise directly with hotels and suppliers to close complaint.
• Identify and solve system errors and limitations, report to Supervisor and I.T.
• Retain and convert business via providing an utmost level of customer service.
• Follow up mapping and payments with the accounts department.